Music Banter - View Single Post - VMAs 2013
Thread: VMAs 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #112 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post

Can you elaborate? Because looking at all your posts you seem to have a issue with anybody constructively criticising anything. In that Jay Z thread, I explained to you that I am very opinionated when it comes to music. Sometimes you make it appear as though your opinion is more superior than others. This is my opinion and you can overanalyze or misinterpret it anyway you want lol
If that's how you choose to interpret my posts then so be it but that's not the case at all.
Quote:
I flat out said from the get go that MTV should stop making their award hows because they dont even play music or music videos.
People always like to throw this out there but mtv DOES show music videos and has music-related shows. They just aren't in the primetime like they used to be. They still play music videos though. If you are up late night over night you will see them and also in the mornings. There are also different MTV channels dedicated to just playing music videos but only if you have the cable packages that offer those channels. There is MTV Jams, there is an MTV channel that colleges get. I can't remember the name of it they always play music that college kids like usually indie stuff. There is an MTV channel dedicated to playing music for hispanic people. MTV Trios or something along those lines. There are a variety of channels related to MTV playing music videos. You and other people that spout that silly line just don't care about MTV or else they would KNOW this!

Quote:
Yes I have seen it and I dont think Brittany Spears deserved it either.
Wow really are you serious? I think I'm done talking to you in this thread after this comment. lol
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote