Music Banter - View Single Post - Beauty Life-Hacks
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 02:49 AM   #123 (permalink)
Engine
air quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
guys with beards does anyone else think theres feels and looks cooler when you dont really wash it.

i trim my whole face but i got a long chin beard like scott ian from anthrax but not quite as cool and i hate the feelin when its freshly washed
Unwashed beards are disgusting. And there's no way you can grow a "long chin beard like scott ian" so please stop lyin about your face fuzz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumor View Post
I don't know if any of you can help me but I was thinking of starting a beauty blog. I have to start a Wordpress for an assignment anyway. Would it be legal to republish the master skin and hair care posts that I've put in this thread? I wrote them but I don't know if they're legally mine or legally the forum's.
Well, there is this dubious part of the MusicBanter terms of service that says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicBanter
By registering and posting on MusicBanter.com's Forums you grant owners of Music Banter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right to license, use, modify, or publish your posts in any media and manner whatsoever.
That's a pretty shitty claim for a web forum to make because it means the owners of MB can potentially profit from everything you post here just by re-posting it, and can paraphrase it and claim it as their own original writing.

But regardless, you absolutely own everything that you have posted. You can publish it anywhere. It belongs to you.