Music Banter - View Single Post - 2 British girls arrested for drug smuggling in Peru
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 04:10 AM   #118 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I think getting the sentences reduced is a great idea. It's still a decent punishment but they have 5-7 years to grow up, get educated and end up better people for it. This may not be the case but I think they have mixed themselves in the wrong situation and by pleaing guilty they might put off other European young adults from repeating the same mistakes.
Their credibility gets even more damning with this article from an ex-boyfriend, who accuses them as well (basically just echoing most other people's belief in the matter) He's the brute with the tattoos

Peru Two 'knew what they were involved in' and I told them not to do it, says fraudster ex-boyfriend who dated one of them in Ibiza | Mail Online
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote