Music Banter - View Single Post - Got Feminism?
Thread: Got Feminism?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 11:02 PM   #183 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Ugh, I knew this would happen.

I think a lot of men don't like women to court them because they might feel emasculated in some way. This is something that society has engrained into them and I wish it would go away. So:

a) A woman who'd like to ask a man out probably won't, because he might get scared off by her aggressiveness even if he's interested. So yes, there are probably more women than you would think who want to initiate a date or a relationship, but most of them won't act on it because women are not wired to be the dominant "chaser", if you will.

b) Men are biologically wired to take care of their mate and provide for them. So when the opposite happens they don't know what the fuck to do, and they back off.
This is such an old school train of thought when it comes to dating. Does it still happen today sure unfortunately but it's definitely swinging to the side of guys not caring if they get asked out by the woman.

The only guys that truly care are the die hard traditionalists and ain't nobody got time for that these days.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote