Music Banter - View Single Post - Calvin Harris?
Thread: Calvin Harris?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 05:07 AM   #20 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
He is ****ing amazing. I seen him during summer. Enjoy .

Edit: can't remember much because I was wasted but it was amazing haha
Well, I was wrong. He showed up at the other festival before Memorial Day so he couldn't come to E-Zoo

But I saw Hardwell, David G and Tiesto back to back on the same stage. I didn't have to move around which I was grateful for at that time of the night but they still had me dancing. Loved it. All my shuffle dance practice and expertise failed me. I was so horrible at dancing to certain songs and also I still say you can dance to dubstep no matter how hard people try lol.

I missed out on seeing a 3-D show done by A-trak

Now, I also know what it looks like when someone is tripping balls on Molly. I was offered some but I didn't really have anyone to babysit me for the next five hours so I declined. I had to help this one girl out that was tripping her ballsack off and her friend was being a stupid little baby and not wanted to look after her. Why does Molly make people dry hump the air? I saw like three girls doing it they were laying on the grass just dry humping the air.

Well that's a load of off topic-ness if I ever did see some. I'm done.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote