Music Banter - View Single Post - Natural Snow Buildings
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

It being Sunday, I´ve played quite a lot of music today, but I haven´t heard anything as beautiful or eerie as these two clips from a band that´s completely new to me.That´s the great thing about MB - dip into the right place and suddenly there´s a wonderful gem of music waiting to be discovered.

Many thanks, Mondo B and Zero !

EDIT, one week later:

On Youtube, there´s lots of great music from NSB, and here´s a live clip that shows how they go about their business.

Very often with concert material you think, "Wow, I wish I´d been there !", though with these guys, my reaction was, "Wow, I´m glad I´m listening to this at home!" I suppose, as befits two French university students, there´s an excruciating, existential quality about their performance which, unless you´re in some special exalted mood, makes it pretty demanding for the audience. This clip,for instance, is part one of five, and I wonder who amongst us would´ve cared to sit through the entire proceedings...

Last edited by Lisnaholic; 09-14-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Lisnaholic is offline   Reply With Quote