Music Banter - View Single Post - Syria
Thread: Syria
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 06:52 PM   #44 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
A few points, one just because we might be getting involved doesn't mean we are putting boots on the ground. The Navy is going to do what they do and send off strikes.

Two, the benefits of getting involved is to protect our allies/interests in the immediate area that may have to deal with similar attacks. Also I guess you think it's perfectly fine to just kill men, women and children with nerve gas.

Three, as I mentioned earlier americans aren't being put at risk to die for anything right now. No boots are going to be on the ground also they did sign up for the military. So even if that does change later on it's not like they should be shocked or surprised. Just joining the military in the first place is putting themselves at risk that they may have to get involved with something that they don't agree with.

1 already know no boots on the ground

2 lol @ u. you must not care about literally thousands of dead ppl throughout the world bein subjected to death and torture by their own goverments. sorry using ur logic

3 so your main point in this is that american troos wouldnt be on the ground, somethin i already know? umm ok. yea lets send troops and piss off russia and more of the middle east. doesnt sound good to me
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote