Music Banter - View Single Post - Is it still possible to be innovative in Pop music?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #31 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveYourCarDownToTheSea View Post
Still no one can even come close to touching AnCo.
I agree for sure, as much as i love the Grizzly Bear album especially, i think AC, in terms of innovation and just as far as the music goes in all regards, blow most others away. Well, it is hard for me on the Grizzly Bear album, can't even lie, when they played some of the songs at Bonnaroo i teared up. And this is right before Wu Tang! can't have no tears round tha

Ghost Face Killlaaaaaaaahhhahhahahh

Too bad about Fleet Foxes though, and Beach House i like for their vibes, it's very nice mood music and pretty nice melodically, but as you said it's not the most enticing.

K Pop that i've heard is very interesting, not my favorite but definitely some pretty out there music in the Electro-Pop realm.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote