Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 07:37 PM   #24958 (permalink)
Sequoioideae
An Butthole

My day was pretty weird, uncomfortably weird. I went out with a friend last night, got drunk, ate hash cookies, and smoked up a bit. It was pretty different as far as what I'm used to, but fun. I was so gone I ended up picking a guitar, getting it in open G (after a few minutes of trying to tune an out of tune guitar whilst fucked up) and played some middle eastern jams, and the chick we were hanging out with starting singing some phonetic garble, it flowed so well. I was so gone that night I tried hitting the bowl backwards, I'm a friggin' klutz.

Well, then I come home in the morning hung over, and I'm pretty sure I was still a tad high. I had to pull a full shift of work, and boy was it just not fun. Our new manager asked me the weirdest fucking question I've ever been asked at work. "Have you ever had your ass eaten out by a girl?", I just don't know what to say to something like that, nor do I want to ever think about it. Seriously, I thought I was immune to that shit but it legitimately creeped me out. So I had to deal with chester the molester, being hung over as shit, and the daily stress of my shit job. Man, I hate days like these.

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote