Music Banter - View Single Post - gun control
Thread: gun control
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:48 AM   #21 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
so vs a guy with a gun you would rather have a bat than a gun of your own because your chance of being shot would decrease. i dont believe it would, but even so, if you have a club and not a gun, your fate totally lies in his hands. a gun gives you the chance to take fate into your own hands. and when it comes down to it, i want my fate to be determined by me and not the crazy guy with a gun who just broke into my home.
Like I said he's there to rob you, not kill you but the fact he has a gun suggests that he could if he was pushed, I'd rather not push.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
in those situations it would be. anyone at anytime could be a victim of such circumstance. if you took 100 different situations where someone with a gun was trying to murder you, you would likely be killed 100 out of 100 times if you didnt have a gun. i dont think it would be 100 out of 100 if you had your own gun.

we are limiting things to a very specific scenario. but probably 100,000+ times a year ppl use a gun for self defense.
They're limited because those are the 3 most obvious options.
You don't think I'm going to advertise the fact I'm going to do it first do you?

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote