Music Banter - View Single Post - gun control
Thread: gun control
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:57 AM   #25 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
Like I said he's there to rob you, not kill you but the fact he has a gun suggests that he could if he was pushed, I'd rather not push.
fair enough

but i think holding a club or bat would be a risky move into the 'is this enough to push him to kill me' area. having no weapon would, again, leave my fate 100% in his hands.

Quote:

They're limited because those are the 3 most obvious options.
You don't think I'm going to advertise the fact I'm going to do it first do you?
maybe we are talkin about different things. im sayin we are limiting gun use to a few select hypothetical situations in this thread. mainly breaking and entering crimes. using the lower end of estimates, 65k+ a yr use guns in self defense, point being theres plenty of different situations where you need to defend yourself

even if you would choose to not have a gun to defend yourself and would prefer a baseball bat or whatever, i would be fine with that. i would think thats not wise, but would not support any laws that would restrict you from doin exactly that. what about u?? would u want to restrict me in owning a gun?
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote