Music Banter - View Single Post - gun control
Thread: gun control
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #45 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Larehip View Post
My point is that guns in the home don't keep you safe. In fact, you are more at risk. And if you factor in school shootings, most of those students got the guns from home (Sandy Hook) or the home of a nearby relative (Jonesboro). This would tell us that guns in the home put people outside that home at risk as well if they live in the same community.

The argument that if guns were banned only criminals would have guns is a very reasonable trade-off for me. Compare having to worry about being shot in a dispute in which I am not involved, by a troubled kid who took his dad's gun to shoot people at random, getting killed by some moron cleaning or toying around with his gun while it was loaded, by a child handling a loaded gun because the idiot parents have no concept of gun safety or being killed by a criminal to just being killed by a criminal. So the argument that only criminals would have guns greatly increases my chances of never being shot.

Criminals a re less likely to shoot you when holding you up. For the record, I was robbed at gunpoint by a guy in a ski mask. We gave him what he wanted and he left. Those kids at Sandy Hook or Columbine or Jonesboro weren't shown that courtesy by a person who wasn't a criminal. So, yes, I'd rather the only people who had guns were cops and criminals.
Honestly your stance makes me sick.

please watch this video it is exactly how I feel.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote