Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 06:40 AM   #24981 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Well yesterday, I found out from one of my friends that I'm too uncool to hang out with. She was planning on ditching me so I wouldn't have a ride to the Dave Chappelle concert. I foiled her plans because I talked to the guy that was driving us before she had a chance to ditch me and not even let the guy know that I wanted to go as well. I told her to ask him about three weeks ago and she said she would. I talked to her earlier this week to see if she asked him and it was okay and she said she'd let me know. She then proceeds to ignore all calls and texts from me for the week. So after I talked to the guy. She calls me up two hours later and gets mad at me. I'm like wtf? I haven't heard from her in a week and magically her phone is working now. Anyways, the guy driving did the stand up thing and picked me up regardless of my so called "friend" being a bitch to me. Had an excellent night at the comedy festival. Once I got the ride I had no cares in the world after that even if she was being bitchy while I was in the car and cursing me out.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote