Music Banter - View Single Post - Why So Quiet MB?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 05:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
She's not imagining things. I've thought the same Jess. I've been watching less and less posts and less and less threads being posted in, not to mention that the journals section has hardly been touched in the last week. My journal entries are taking 2-3 days to be approved. It's as if some terrible catastrophe has wiped out half the members here. You're definitely not alone in your belief. You only have to look at how few bolded threads there are, even today. I'm sure there's a reason for it but it's absolutely not in your head.

In three years here I have never seen it this consistently quiet. It all came to a head in the "sopsych" thread and then in the Mixtape one, but now it's tumbleweeds. Not sure why but nobody seems to be talking, unless they're all in threads I'm not reading. Even the lounge is dead.
Hell I've noticed huge delays in journal threads being approved, so maybe some of the mods have gone back to school as well
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote