Music Banter - View Single Post - Why So Quiet MB?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
The reason I said she's imagining things is because she's talking about a few months ago versus a slow period that's only started like two weeks ago. It's not that bad.

Also, it makes sense that traffic around these parts would slow down with people starting up school/college.
Yeah I know what you mean, but even so, I have no life and am always here and I have not seen in this consistently quiet in years. Even over Christmas, with people away and doing other things there was activity. It's just dead now. I know people are going back to school/college/lives and that, but that happens every year. It wasn't like this last year, nor the one before. And as I say, nothing is happening in the Journals section: look at my update (such as it is) when it gets approved. It's totally quiet.

So yeah, it may not be as busy as 2-3 months before as the lady said, but it has been a lot busier than this in previous months/years. It's a definite pattern and I'm not sure why it's happening. It's not like anything is happening this year that doesn't every year. Just odd. I know everyone else's life doesn't revolve around Vanilla, sorry, Music Banter like mine does, but there's been an awful slowdown all over.

Hopefully it'll pick up soon: I can only play so much computer solitaire, you know!