Music Banter - View Single Post - He/She Cheated...How did you find out?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

serious response

was seein this girl, things were goin well. sex life was off the chain, crazy wild sex. one night in her bedroom, i see her takin it doggystyle in a real rough fashion. shes about to bite through her lip, shes goin crazy. dude has this huge meatpole and shes lovin it, its so obvious. getting her hair pulled and ass slapped, bein called dirty names. i can barely watch, its too weird for me and this guy is yoked and ust givin it to her like an animal. she cums like 3 times in 15 minutes, shes gettin exhausted.

im watchin the whole thing, shocked at how shes takin this gargantuan. shes sayin stuff shes never said to anyone else before 'fukc youre so strong and handsome,' 'god your cokc is bigger than any ***** ive ever seen,' 'how did you get so hung?'..... at this point im grittin my teeth with kind of a blank stare on my face because its a lot to comprehend in the moment. she gets off again and this time just collapses in a mixture of exhaustion and pleasure. i can tell its euphoria and she is in heaven in this very moment. first time havin sex in front of a mirror, it was awesome, 10/10 would do again

Last edited by butthead aka 216; 09-10-2013 at 01:36 AM.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote