Music Banter - View Single Post - where were you on 9/11
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies
Default where were you on 9/11

almost 9/11 damn man time flies

what a day that was shiit

non americans prob dont feel as strong or the same. everyone always says they remember where they were when jfk was killed and ppl have said 9/11 is the 'jfk of this generation of ppl' so do u remember where u were when it happened and what u were doin?

me-

in mr halihans 9th grade art class when first plane hit. not sure what was goin on, got an announcement school was let out early. then went to mrs johnsons social studies class and watched it unfold on tv. i remember nobody really sayin anything, just mrs johnson trying to explain it and talkin about osama. different teachers were in and out, very surreal.

then my mom picked me and my bro up from school and we watched tv all day at home. i remember when the first building collapsed it all kind of hit me suddenly. like... jus thinking my.god.so.many.deaths. like at that moment it just really hit me what this was for some reason. never really forgot that feelin of realization.

damn tho rip to so many ppl that day

Last edited by butthead aka 216; 09-10-2013 at 12:50 AM.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote