Music Banter - View Single Post - Why So Quiet MB?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #42 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Honestly, I'm too busy having the time of my life making rewarding, fulfilling relationships with others and living my dream, traveling around rural areas of Nicaragua, reading good books, and eating delicious food (or at least food so terrible it makes for a good story).

I've literally come to this site once in the last... however long it's been to post a single picture of myself traveling down by riverboat to reach a small island off the Atlantic coast where I spent a weekend hanging with the locals and enjoying the Caribbean atmosphere.

Basically, as fun as this site is and everything, it's just not that important to my long-term life, and is pretty much at the bottom of my importance list.

I hope I'm not coming off as overly harsh, because I don't mean to be, I'm just trying to be realistic... most everyone here has some sort of life outside this, and really, this is just a diversion for most of us. It's really not shocking that it's slowed down, considering it's the start of the school year (for many of us, anyway). It'll pick back up again when users have more free time, as it always does. No need to think too hard about it.

All that said, I hope everyone is doing well, and I'm sure I'll be seeing ya'll... eventually.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote