Music Banter - View Single Post - where were you on 9/11
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 03:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post

Absolutely mental though, remember being a bit scared WW3 was going to kick off. Anyone enjoy watching documentaries on it?
i've watched every video i could find about it. the whole event has really interested me since it happened. maybe it was the first time where somethin happened away from me but it impacted me. like ya know ya hear about some guy gettin shot 1,000 miles away or some horrific crimes on the other side of the state and it kinda rolls of your shoulders, it seems so distant. when the first tower collapsed it just hit me so hard

so ive watched almost any video or documentary i could find. and sometimes i wonder, what if the white house had been hit?? i mean it very well coulda been.

i remember flyin to california from the east coast for a baseball tournament slightly after it happened and it just felt weird. not weird like i was scared, but weird thinkin that there were hundred of ppl travelling across country for various reasons and they just so happened to be on those planes by luck. and the people above the impact in the buildings i dont know what they coulda thought. to know your death is certain like that

plus its honestly hard to remember the big picture of things before 9/11. like its hard for me to remember not bein in afghanistan or iraq like we have been. part of that is me bein young but its weird to think how 9/11 probably effected so many different parts of our culture

very interesting to see what everyone was doin when they learned, ive always wondered about 9/11 and really just american events and culture in general and their perception from ppl outside the country
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote