Music Banter - View Single Post - What do you personally do about these kind of people......
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Xaidoz
Groupie

Default What do you personally do about these kind of people......

Wassup everyone......Today Ive kind of realized that there are actually a lot of bad people out there in this cruel thing we call World. Some of you might see me as pessimistic, not looking at the good people and only focusing on the bad ones, but in reality theres no purely good people, since we all do something bad from time to time, even if we are not aware of it.

Now....I'd like to ask you guys, when you meet a bad person(or at least thats the impression you get regarding that person) and they have intentionally done something that made you sad, upset, angry, or irritated in some way. What do you do? How do you deal with it?

Personally......the main thing that I try to do is to simply forget that person or what they've done to me, and move on. Sometimes......I struggle to do that, and then I try some other methods. For example, Listening to music, going to sleep or anything else in general that makes me feel good. It definitely helped me forget the person and what they've done to me.

Well, what about you guys? I'd like to hear how you deal with that.
Xaidoz is offline   Reply With Quote