Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 09:41 PM   #25013 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

feel like my death could be imminent. granted i have extreme paranoia but this is the creepiest thing

ok 2 nights ago around 10pm i drove to the corner store for some snacks or somethin. lemme describe the road im on. at the end of the road, i can turn left to go down a hill or right and go up the hill. i need to make the left to eventually get to this store.

i get to the stop sign where i gotta make the left. to the right, uphill from me, and old man 70ish is standin there dressed in nice clothes and a blue hat. just standin still in the middle of the road. i just stop and stare for a minute before makin the left and goin to the store.

now tonight, around 11pm, i go to the store again. same exact place, its raining. im at the stop sign. same exact guy wearing same exact clothes is standin in the same exact spot. not movin an inch. i wait a little longer this time, he is standin to my right and right in the middle of the road. i slowly make the left turn and slowly drive watchin him stand there in my mirrors. he is a real man, i saw him begin to walk after i got to the next stop sign about 50 feet down the road.

and then this morning its storming and my front door flies open though it was locked. now i cant lock it. someone broke the lock or somehow it broke.

my death could be imminent. if i disappear know thats its been real. please contact authorities if i dissapear. they can use this post as an investigative tool perhaps
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote