Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you guys drink Tea sometimes?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 11:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

I don't drink hot tea that often, when I do I prefer a twist of lemon over a splash of milk. For me ice tea is the perfect substitute because 1. I love cold beverages - usually with a lots of ice, 2. I avoid hot beverages 3. and I'm always running late for work and it's quicker than making hot tea. My favorite brand of ice tea is Gold Peak Tea. Also I like to add mint to my ice tea. I grow mint in the backyard and usually I add fresh spearmint to ice tea in late spring early summer, but come mid summer I stop adding it because the leaves look kinda dried out and weather beaten.

If I do drink hot tea the kinds I like are Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Peppermint herbal, Chamomile, Sleepy Time, Tetley tea and various Chinese teas. There are probably other blends and flavors I enjoy, but there the ones I most likely drink.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote