Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 04:15 PM   #279 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

i had an interesting day, got up at 10, went to town and bought an adidas shirt for my sister, got back at noon and then the dude for the dsl came, after he installed the modem he asked me my password, which i just remembered i lost so i frantically start looking for it, can't find it, so the guy tells me to call the telecom company, which i do, they put me on hold for ages, give me a password and username that don't work, then my doorbell rings and it's the people for the gass ( remember? i don't have any heat or hot water for like 2 weeks), nice timing guys, so they're outside ( a bit nervous, the guy is shouting at someone on the cell ) and the dsl guy is trying to figure out what's going on and getting a bit impatient, at this point i realize i have no clue to where the key to the boiler room is (which i assumed the gas people needed) so i start to search for it frantically, i start calling my sisters ( becuase they were here this weekend and cleaned the place up ), they have no clue where it is, i'm sweating like a bitch , then my father decides to call and ask me what the workers are doing, i tell him i have no idea and that i lost the key ( expecting an onslaugh of insults, strangely enough it didn't happen ), i find they key, they didn't need it and i sent the dsl guy away, i told him i'd deal with the password just to get rid of him.....and later in the afternoon, a distant cousin of mine came ( he's staying with me for a couple of days because his daughter is in the hospital ), i've never seen this man in my life and now i'm supposed to live with him for 3 days, needless to say ( what with my world famous social and conversational skills that have landed me friendless ) it was not a very pleasant evening, nor will it be a very pleasant 3 days.....*shudders*

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote