Music Banter - View Single Post - Miley Cyrus
Thread: Miley Cyrus
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 03:51 PM   #415 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
What media outlets were you paying attention to? She was getting so much **** by loads of people for her performance. I don't know what you are even talking about. Also, I didn't say that Janet's performance was more sexually charged that Beyonce. I'm not sure where you made that leap or even why. They both got criticized for their performance. The only reason Janet got more heat is because a nipple was shown and it wasn't planned. It has nothing to do with the performance itself but that a body part was shown. All pop performers that give this type of performance get criticized for it.
I dont want to google unrelated artists and post in this Miley thread.

Go to youtube or google comments/opinions about Beyonce halftime show from celebrities and media outlets. Oprah Winfrey said that it was like art meeting God on her show lol, the view and other news outlets had high complimentary comments and basically every new cast that reported about her halftime. Can you please give me links to these negative videos you are talking about?

Besides online bloggers on blogs and forums, there was not alot of negative flack from the media. Her performance received alot exaggerated positive feedback from what I saw, read and heard.

Beyonce did not get criticized for her performance outside of online users. The MEDIA praised her performance while Janets barely noticable breast got bashed. If you looked down in less than a second you would have missed seeing Janets breast. My thing is, dont make an issue out of something if your not going to apply it to everybody.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote