Music Banter - View Single Post - HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread-POST HERE!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 03:58 AM   #3335 (permalink)
Psytex
Groupie

Default Songs like the Diablo 2 Tristram theme?

I didn't know where else to put this so I hope this is the right thread.
Anyways, I have been trying to find music similar to the Tristram theme in Diablo 2, but I just can't find anything that is even close, what I'm mostly looking for is something with similar guitar playing and have that kinda magical and mystical feel to it, just like the theme for Tristram.
I'm always looking for new music, and I keep finding new artists every week that I like, but its for the most part only metal and I miss having some really great acoustic guitar music, but the types of acoustic guitar music I like I'm never able to find, I hear it all the time in movies and games, but in the end I always find out its either just a group that was hired to create a song for the movie/game, or just a song from a group/band/artist that plays a completely different style of music on the rest of the album and on their other albums, so does anyone know of some great acoustic guitar music similar to the Tristram theme from Diablo, or any music that has a very similar tone and feel to it?
Youtube: /watch?v=XheJnmLAwhk
Psytex is offline   Reply With Quote