Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:31 AM   #9193 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

went to the local bar to watch football saturday. met this cool guy (not gonna be a gay story) who was relatively new to town like me and my friend. we are all drunk by 9pm and decide to go into the city and go to buckheads (rez knows where im talkin bout). i see tons of sexy girls on stage and go to join them figuring other guys are bein pussies and dont wanna dance. get on stage, bouncer grabs me and says only girls allowed on stage. bachelorette party goin on, interject myself, long story short basically checkin some chicks oil on the dance floor, makin out. a group of us take a van taxi to eat n park at 2 am. she gives me a lil tugjob in the backseat. we get there and shes rubbin my donkey dong thru my pants while im scarfin down cold french toast. i lose my belt at eat n park. i get her number, she wants the d. goin over tomorrow maybe to deliver it to her. 10/10 will go back to buckheads cause everytime i go there it rules
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote