Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 08:21 AM   #9195 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
haha Buckheads is filled with classy girls, so im not surprised that happened. I wont lie though I would get home on the T and parked outside Buckheads and would always see packs of girls in the tightest ****ing dresses known to man.

I just love when dudes get with these girls and try and get into a relationship. Then they wonder why they get cheated on. its like bro, she let you finger her on the dance floor and blew you in backseat...you think she is gonna stop for you? lol
correct on all accounts

kinda funny but theres this bachelorette party right inside the door on the right hand side in that area thats kinda closed off for larger groups. and im talkin to some friendly chicks and their friend, clearly the hottest of the group of about 15 women gets real jealous cause all the attention isnt on her for once. shes wearin the tightest red dress ive ever seen. so she comes over and interjects and says shes from claifornia and shy and blah blah and at some point she says 'i have a really nice ass' like complimenting herself lol. im like 'wow, very modest, i like it' and it goes right over her head. made me lol that she couldnt fathom one of her 'friends' gettin more attention than her. also funny when im makin out, fingerin this girl on the dance floor her 2 more sober friends come over just irate yellin nonsense. i shoulda banged all of them

also correct on the dresses. a mystery how they dont tear or rip or somethin. we ran into a group of 4 girls we knew outside the bar and their dresses were painted on. the one was apparently married with a kid and had this cute kinda emo-type look to her and she was grabbin my friends dick the entire nite. those are the type of women at buckheads and sweet glory i love it. the day i date a girl i meet at station square is the day i deserve a life sentence of sac taps
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote