Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 04:50 PM   #1680 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Better than Brady? That is crazy talk. I understand not putting coplete stock in rings but dude.......Brady has way more and is possibly the most clutch qb in the history of football.

This comment will russel some jimmies but I would say he is in the running for best qb ever. If he can get another superbowl (he will this year) then its his title.
its splitting hairs really, i mean i just said brady has earned and deserves to be recognized among the best handful of all time. i dont think peyton had the defense brady had when the pats teams were dominant with bruschi. i love brady but love manning more. i think brady along with belichik are the best pre-game gameplanners ive ever seen and manning is the best pre-play gameplanner ive ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward To Death View Post
His receiving corps in 2010 was the same as it was for the last 2 years. Hernandez, Gronkowski and Welker is an elite receiving corps.
i dont understand how you can dismiss stokley as nothin without peyton, but consider welker elite when he was headed for a career of mediocrity before brady made him a star. do hernandez and gronk have the same stats with any other team in the league?? not even close. its part brady and part belichek but drafting a couple rookie tight ends and getting a middlign undersized receiver is nowhere near elite
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote