Music Banter - View Single Post - Nickelback
Thread: Nickelback
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #278 (permalink)
Nickelback_rules
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward To Death View Post
I took a **** this morning that sounded like it was trying to model itself after Nickelback, too.
Yeah, well..that's no coincidence there, every stools try their best to sound like Nickelback. You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
This thread was funnier before I realized that photo was in his signature; prior to, I thought he just kept posting it every thread.
Ah, another Nickelback hater, you're just a jealous old man. You never made it as a wise man, and you shouldn't keep going as a poor man stealing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briks View Post
And the dog **** I stepped in this morning had a striking resemblance to Chad Kroeger.
It's nice to know that you think of Chad when you tuck yourself in at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
That's just silly.

that would be pretty good.
Ocean has always been copying off of Kroeger and the crew. It's common knowledge..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
What a shame bro... that's 41 minute and 33 seconds you could had spent listening to Paul McCartney.
Why? I don't see any difference between McCartney and Nickelback. Old man McCartney has been trying to steal every chord or fashion statement that Nickelback made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Or Work B**tch over and over 15 times!
No. Nickelback is the way that I spend my day...go listen to some mediocre New Zealand bands like Crowded House or Split Enz.
Nickelback_rules is offline   Reply With Quote