Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #9202 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Having lived on Carson street for 3-4 years I learned it is the most vein vapid place to meet real girls. It is definitely great to hook up with some slut with a boyfriend at home and 2 kids however. So it definitely has its pluses.

I know what you mean about the hot one in the group needed all the attention. They are used to getting guys interested in only them and when it comes down to it are ****ing awful friends to their "friends". Honestly I would rather go after a the girl who isnt as hot but may be slightly less stupid and annoying.

I never understood the saying they are all pink on the inside until I met girls like you described. As long as she is still attractive to me id rather be with a girl who is not mentally retarded even if for 1 night. Im sure most dudes dont care, but Im the kind of phaggot who actually enjoys making out and spooning/cuddling and **** even with a ONS.
just wonderin whats your fave bar on carson street

ive been findin myself at station square lately but might venture down to carson tomorrow nite. i usually go to marios, tiki, and sometimes S bar. mainly just cause i saw bettis and woodley and S bar one time lol
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote