Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you guys drink Tea sometimes?
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #41 (permalink)
Lord Larehip
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
How do Americans make tea?

I heard you pour hot water from your tap into a mug? Is this true?
In most restaurants, they give you a little silver mug of piss-warm water and a Lipton teabag and they call this hot tea. As Killdozer would say, "I'd rather drink from the dick of a goat."

At work, we have a hot water spigot which I use but then I nuke it in the microwave to get it boiling--takes about 20 seconds. I use a Chinese mug with a ceramic strainer. Then I add in loose tea--generally some form of green. At home, I boil up a kettle and pour that into an iron teapot lined with enamel that they use in Japan. Sometimes, though, I have matcha instead.

Americans do not put milk in tea and in this one instance I am proud to be an American. Tea is mostly water and you do not put milk in water--that's disgusting. Tea should be loose and always straight--nothing added. F-uck flavoring, f-uck sugar, f-uck chai and f-uck milk.

Ice tea is great in hot weather but it must be unsweetened. Flavored ice tea is an abomination and not real tea. The flavoring is just the same s-hit they put in soda so you may as well drink soda. Sugar does not belong in tea anymore than milk.
Lord Larehip is offline   Reply With Quote