Music Banter - View Single Post - Bruno Mars - Unorthodox Jukebox
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

This was a good pop album and really showed Bruno's growth as an artist. He has showed tremendous growth as an artist and as a performer. There are so many musical genres and influences being experimented with on this album. He takes alot of his musical influences from James Brown, Michael Jackson, Prince, David Bowie, Bob Marley, The Police etc. He mixes all these influences and styles and shockingly creates his own sound. I also really dig his live shows. I saw him live this summer and he was incredible. Everything was LIVE which is taboo in todays pop world since everyone mimes, doesnt uses real instruments or bands. This man singed LIVE while DANCING. He also has a kick ass band that was really banging. They also danced and did a great job. I was also blown away with Bruno's musicianship. I had no idea that he played the drums and the piano so well. I am really happy for his success because he really deserves it. It is about time real talent and music get some attention instead of the usual media pop puppets.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote