Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 11:19 PM   #13532 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post
Side Effects
omg i just finished this like yesterday or a day before too. Is it netflix that brings us together like this? ANYWAY

yeah it was really good, I love Soderbergh's style already since he takes great care with the cinematography element, and this movie was really well plotted out, even though i thought the dialogue was a little iffy at times.

SPOILERS AHOY

The craziest thing was I came in on the middle of the thing, with girl man going to Jude Law at the mall and all, and feeling really bad for her, especially after stabbing Channing Tatum's foine self. I was like "damn, she got it bad" but then they brought up the profits for the other drug and i was like, "what." i really didn't fully figure her out until the shock treatment came up, i didn't buy the saline trick because of placebo effect implications but i may be taking that argument too far.

SPOILERS OVER

You're right on about the multiple flips though, it was like the movie could have ended several times and had entirely different implications if the story wasn't followed though, but ultimately it was the perfect way to wrap it up.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote