Music Banter - View Single Post - gun control
Thread: gun control
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #123 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
The British Empire's tyranny over the world exceeded and was far more immoral than ours is today. I don't think they're much of a shining example of how to run things as a superpower.

But then I'm speaking to someone with a ton of harbored, probably unwarranted, resentment toward America.... so in one ear, out the other
I don't agree with the foreign policies, and military action the US government takes. I especially didn't agree with what the British Empire did either, but still I consider myself a secret Anglophile. I think it must be an exciting time in the UK now for the birth of new royalty, Prince George of Cambridge (not to be confused with Prince George, Duke of Cambridge.)

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote