Music Banter - View Single Post - the official **** the vikings thread
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #410 (permalink)
Thom Yorke
Music Addict

No one's talking about it but Peterson has been horrible so far. He's getting stuffed like crazy, he's only had two big runs this year (his third longest run is 11 yards), and he's fumbling the ball again. It's obviously not something that would affect his trade value yet, but it worries me a bit going forward.

I'd like to think they'll be bad enough to land either Bridgewater or Clowney, but I don't think they're quite bad enough to compete against a team like the Jags or Raiders this year. Tajh Boyd could be an option as well at the top of the draft.

I would try to shop Jared Allen, especially if you can land a good edge-rusher in the draft. There's some talent in the secondary to be had in the middle of the first round, so they may want to target that.

There never seemed to be any discussion about trading Peterson when they were really bad before so I don't think it's an option now either. For better or for worse, I think he'll remain a Viking for his career.

Also, I'm kind of afraid that Frazier will get a pass based on riding AP to the playoffs last year. I don't know about you guys, but I think he's been every bit as bad as Childress and Tice were, if not worse.
Thom Yorke is offline   Reply With Quote