Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You Listening To Right Now? II
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 03:43 PM   #9619 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis View Post
Recently I've been listening to a lot of King Krule, his music has this eerie vibe, really gritty, and bright. His vocals are sort of an out of tune David Bowie, and it sounds like he's mainly speaking at many parts but it's so addicting. I think for his age he is a great producer, and has definitely an original style. He's not for everyone, but I sure as hell dig it.
first time hearing about this guy but he's 19 and passing himself off as King Krule. It feels like false advertising for him to be King of anything but I may check out a song or two from him to see if I could get into his work.

Supposedly this is a cover version but I feel like John Legend does it justice. I will have to go back and listen to the original.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote