Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #12914 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
but i need one so bad. Life is so hard. I need to somehow get an undergrad and live on my own and create a comfortable future for myself and my boyfriend. i need money. i need to save up. I graduate soon. I'm not ready for this

also I'm afraid to open up an esty because no one would ever buy from me
What is this non-sense?

Gain some confidence lady.

open up the damn esty and make your little doo dads and whore out the site until someone buys stuff from you.

Depending on the type of job you are looking for. You can offer to intern at the place for a bit and then if they like your work ethic then they may hire you. I'm talking more constant stuff, not like min. wage type of jobs. You might be better off part time at a min. wage job though since you'll be in college right?

The holidays are coming up and retail places usually start hiring more around this time.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote