Music Banter - View Single Post - Kendrick Lamar on Big Sean's "Control" and Hip Hop Universe Goes Crazy
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 07:19 AM   #140 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Well Drake is acting like he's too good to respond to the verse and he feels like Kendrick only went halfway in on it.

Quote:
“That ['Control'] verse was a moment to talk about," Drake said, as reported by Miss Info and Vibe. "Are you listening to it now, though?”
Quote:
"He didn’t come in there on some wild, ‘I’m in New York, fuck everybody.’ I almost wish he had come in there on that shit because I kind of lost a little bit of respect for the sentiment of the verse,” Drake said. “If it’s really ‘fuck everybody’ then it needs to be ‘fuck everybody’. It can’t just be halfway.”
Quote:
"I didn't really have anything to say about it," Drake said. "It just sounded like an ambitious thought to me...I know good and well that Kendrick's not murdering me, at all, in any platform...When that day presents itself, I guess we can revisit the topic."

So don't expect a response from him Drake lovers.
Drake seems like he's too slow and didn't get it. The point of the verse went completely over his head.

Source
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote