Music Banter - View Single Post - Snap
Thread: Snap
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #42 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Well, I would support it. Right now it's only mods who do not need their posts approved, but this could work for more established members (and by established, I mean 500 + posts that are not trollish in nature). But you will have to be aware that posts could still be deleted by mods if they're not up to the quality that is expected in the Journal section. Like trolling or just plain pointless posts.
The bolded would be easy to control anyway, as the owner of the journal would be one of the first to notice an offensive post and could easily ask a mod for it to be deleted, but as said if each member that beats the 'mod approval' for the a journal post has more than 500 posts, then the chances of him/her posting something that shouldn't be there are quite remote anyway.

Quote:
However, I would keep the post approval function for the Spill Your Guts because things can get quite heated in there, and I can't imagine what would happen in there if we weren't screening posts.
I don't think anybody would argue with this, as these are quite heated areas of the forum.

BTW where is Urban I haven't seen him around the forum in a while, is he on holiday or something?
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History

Last edited by Unknown Soldier; 09-24-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote