Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 05:23 AM   #2155 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Some decent dialogue for start. I get that snarky cutesey-poo dialogue is kind of a staple with Joss Whedon but it was just off the fucking charts and I really could not care if any of the characters introduced died. I mean it could have been a lot worse and that it's a pilot which are never indicative of the quality of the entire season but still, I had high hopes (perhaps too high) and this episode failed to live up to them.
The only characters that I really didn't like was the banter between the two tech nerds. I don't know if they were brother/sister or what but good god they were highly annoying. Everyone else was fine imo.

I also like the nod at the end of the pilot. I won't spoil it for others that haven't seen but that was pretty cool and I'm looking for other little nods to the comics popping up throughout the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
Great British Bake Off

Really good programme. Probably second only to Masterchef when it comes to British food shows, in my opinion. And this lovely lady doesn't do it any harm...

Good Grief another show that the US had to make an american version of. I saw the American Bake Off during the summer I was like the f is this show and I immediately changed the channel because Jeff Foxworthy was hosting it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote