Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #874 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
The Most Horrifying Drug in the World Comes to the U.S. | TIME.com

Maybe if this article wasn't purely made to put fear into people, they would have fucking said that one of the ingredients is codeine tablets, which are easier to purchase in bulk in places like Russia where regulations aren't as strict, unlike here. Oh, and parts of Russia are pretty damn poor, so people addicted to opiates don't exactly have the coin to get a nice bag of something that won't rot your arm. I just don't see krokodil being popular here.
That stuff makes me shiver. I saw a video of a guy with the meat of his calf melted away, but he still had his thigh and foot, and some doctor (I'm assuming) was sawing through the bone. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote