Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 10:22 AM   #6001 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Do you guys know how to find out your friend code on the DS so that you can play games with people? I don't even know if that's what they're for, lol. My brother asked for mine.
Click on the yellow smiley face and look at the bottom right hand corner of your Mii and it will have the code.

Ummm wanna swap codes?

Mines is 4725-7959-9005

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Haven't posted for about a week just because Mass Effect has had my life. Seriously, the night before last I finally finished the series, and I did the math. I put at least, AT LEAST, one hundred and eighty hours into all three games in the past two weeks, and there are only one hundred and sixty-eight hours in a week. So for the last two weeks more than a week has been spent with a controller in my hands. And now I've got to play through the entire thing again as an evil chick. The only problem being that it is almost physically impossible to make a female character even halfway attractive in that game. That may sound shallow, but just ask yourself if you're capable of using a character, male or female, that looks like an inverted anal gland.

Hell no. I was around twenty-three when I traded in my old 360 and became obsessed with my Gameboy Advanced. I don't know how I would have gotten through the past few years without the Fire Emblem series.
I can't relate to that because every game that I create a female avatar in always looks pretty damn good. I haven't run into that issue of having horrible presets to work with.

Also Fire Emblem is awesome. I love that series but I haven't played them on handhelds until Awakening on 3DS. Oh not true, I actually played Sacred Stones as well but I remember playing two of them that were on Gamecube.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote