Music Banter - View Single Post - Grand Theft Auto V
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 01:22 AM   #98 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I just don't think it'd be convincing casting a female in the lead role in a male dominant profession. I don't think females get much respect in that society, unless they're the mob boss's daughter

It would just come across as Rockstar pandering to the PC crowd.
You don't realize this story is fiction it doesn't have to be convincing. The story doesn't even have to cater to being in a mob.

Also yes it might be rare to have a female leading a gang/mob. It has happened a couple of times throughout history and I think it would make for a badass interesting story.

Read the story about Maria and the gang that she led.
Maria Serraino

Rockstar is only playing it safe by NOT having a female in the lead role. It has nothing to do with pandering to a PC crowd.
I'm pretty damn bored of there always being a male lead and it's time for a change but they wouldn't want to rock the boat that much so they rather play it safe creatively.

I play female characters in all games that allow me to.

As far as playing a female character to flirt with men in Fallout. There is a lady killer skill that does the same for men and gives them bonuses and what not so I don't know what that comment was about.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote