Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 07:41 PM   #4909 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I am loving this season so far. Very unpredictable and about time too.
Not just the league, but Villa as well. 5* entertainment in all of our games and who called have predicted wins against Arsenal and City and a loss at home to Newcastle? We are weak at the back and lethal going forward. It's great to watch (when we win obviously.)

Quote:
I really do hope that Man u fans hold their patience as it is a massive change there.... but as a non supporter rofl loving it! No one has the divine right to win the PL and it is now being proved.
That was a bad loss for them today though, you'd think after the 4-1, if Moyes could cut the mustard, he would have motivated the players and got the win but it's a shocking result. He has looked out of his depth so far, he said yesterday that he didn't know when Vidic's contract expired... surely the first thing you'd do would be to look at every players' contract?

Also I'd take a City/United title win over a London win. Of the teams that actually have a chance to win it, I want Liverpool or City to.

Quote:
I am actually disliking Liverpool more than than Man U as Suarez should not be playing here anymore. Imagine doing what he did at your workplace? Terrible example for kids.
The thing that pissed me off was the way Liverpool fans backed Suárez, booed Evra and still insist Evra lied.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote