Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 12:22 AM   #25116 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
That is the end that all spiders should meet.

I met this girl in a class today and e got on real well so after class we went to beach, had good conversation made out a bunch and then I dropped her off. Got her number, but am pretty sure it was not the right one. Small chance she put it in wrong, large chance it was intentional. In same class for semester, I am the king of creating awkward situations.
that's why when a girl gives you her number. You dial it right away and say now you have my number and you can add it to your contact list but anyways it was most likely intentional so screw her anyways.

Also all spiders should NOT meet that end. Spiders are my friends and I keep them around. It's super bad luck to be killing spiders for one and two spiders take care of other bugs so why would I get rid of nature's exterminator? My little spider buddies help me out and get rid of those other pesky things.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote