Music Banter - View Single Post - Rvidxr klvn thrxvd
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 01:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I have no idea what "Rvidxr klvn" means, but I dig Spaceghostpurrrp and Lil Ugly Mane so I'd definitely curious about the other names you mentioned.
From what I can tell, Denzel is the only guy to explore further beyond those two, him and LUM have done some work together and Curry considers him a close colleague. But youtube and mixtapes should have some samplers of their associates. Everyone in the KLVN is steeped in the same kind of aesthetic of super hazy, dreadful nastiness.

Paradox, preciate the tip, theneedledrop review highlighted "Parents" as well, he actually had some rull nice things to say about the tape considering his usual taste. I'm excited for it! We just need a new SGP and LUM album, and preferably a collabo b/w these minds. LUM I really want to hear from though, I just realized the page he uses for artwork on "Uneven Compromise" is taken from a George Barsaille book, thus learning who George Barsaille is, which was thrilling.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote