Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 04:50 PM   #13560 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Well I started my 31 nights of horror leading up to Halloween so every night I'm checking out a different horror movie.

John Dies at The End

Maybe because I don't know the book or is it a graphic novel this movie is based on? But anyways this movie was just randomness that just ends up making sense some how and I loved every minute of it. Usually I hate shows/movies that are just being random for the sake of it but they were able to get away with it and I didn't judge them for it.

The Hamiltons

I love movies like this. It reminded me of that movie where the twins end up taking a family hostage and torturing them and also Strangers where they just end up terrorizing people for no reason. This movie ends up being different though because by the end of the movie you find out why they always move towns and kidnap people. I hear there is a sequel that came out last year called The Thompsons. I might look for it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote