Music Banter - View Single Post - Affordable Health Care Act
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #108 (permalink)
CallMeTex
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Larehip View Post
It isn't. It's an a+ for the public because they don't end up picking up your tab. It all boils down to quit whining and get some goddamn insurance. Do you drive? You have car insurance, right? Who pays for it? You do. Why should your health care be any different? And if you don't drive then you have more money available for health insurance. That's an a+ for me.
You make a good point Lord, but for sake of discussion I really hate auto insurance as well as health insurance. I would much prefer "no fault" insurance for auto. As for Health Care, it is an awful way to provide insurance. We don't do it with other protective services like fire departments and police departments.

Can you imagine...

"911 whats your emergency?"

"Oh hello. I have a guy outside that is shooting at me and the children. He seems to think we are walking dead zombies. Must be high on something."

"I see your address. What insurance do you have? After we verify coverage, we will send out a policeman that is in your network."

You know what? Cancer will kill you just as dead as a maniac with a gun. And it is more likely.
CallMeTex is offline   Reply With Quote