Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #75 (permalink)
Key

Well it looks like i'm having another case of writers block. I've been trying to write an entry that involves around Rob Zombie's recent activity, but I can't seem to get the words to form, so instead, I guess i'll just lightly mention them and talk about them, that's the best I can do.

So...first off, we have Rob Zombie's recent music album Venemous Rat Regeneration Vendor. It's no surprise that the man is still active as he never seems to get stale with each album he releases, this one being in that category as well, seeing as this new album is possibly one of his heaviest albums to date, and that includes Hellbilly Deluxe, and that also includes my opinion of Hellbilly Deluxe which is kept in very high regard towards the album. As far as the album goes in general, it's definitely one of the most creative and headache inducing from headbanging album I have heard all year. The flow is awesome, Rob Zombie's voice does not stray away from his heavy nasty gritty sound, and of course, you get the typical movie scenes in the music structure that you would find in any Rob Zombie album. In my top 10 of the year, and along with this album was a movie that I mentioned earlier, respectfully titled...

Lords of Salem

A review is pending on this movie since I have yet to see this, but I wanted to mention it since both the movie and the music album were released this year close to one another.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote