Music Banter - View Single Post - the official **** the vikings thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #422 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

wow

as a falcons fan and bucs hater heres what i think

-freeman hasnt shown me anythin so far that leads me to think he will ever be an elite qb. and by that i mean a guy who can run a no huddle all game like all the greats do, and call out coverages, call out blitzers, audible, etc. i think his ceiling is jay cutler basically albeit different types of qbs. a guy who with really good pieces around him can be a playoff qb

-bucs ran this whole thing terribly lol to my glee. schiano sucks, they had it out for freeman from day one. honestly not sure if freeman was really messin up a lot off the field or tampa was tryin to run him out of town by exagerating things but schiano and freeman were never gonna work

-still like the signing for minny. hes still only 25, at this point a bit of a veteran, and change is just needed sometimes. tampa is toxic. throwin in a dome cant hurt either. if youre minny what do ya got to lose anyways, ponder sucks.

-does trouble me tho that tampa has a great rb and good receivers (better than minny i think) and freeman was strugglign so bad. but i do think a lot is coachin
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote